Saturday, September 11

Public Indecency


Yesterday, I went to the mall, shopping for some new workout clothes. The store was a very nice one, and after picking several items I headed for the dressing room.  Along the way, I passed a guy who was seated outside the changing rooms.  His wife was nearby. I could tell because she would occasionally ask him how he liked this or that. She was looking through the racks, apparently without much success in finding her size, and as I passed him I could see him "check me out".
It was pretty slow in the shop at that time and, as I entered, I could see that I was the only one in the dressing room. The doors consisted of thick red fabric, but it was too long so would bunch at the bottom leaving a gap that was hard to cover. I could see that the mirror in that particular stall gave him a perfect view of me, so I left it open just enough and started to undress.
I wanted to see what he was doing. I was nervous, but also really turned on... I was almost trembling!
I slipped off my shoes, careful not to look up.
Then I started to unzip my jeans and pull them down. I bent over slowly to slide them over my feet. Then I peeked under my leg and saw him staring towards the dressing rooms.
I was wearing a tiny red thong so I knew he could see just about everything and I gracefully reached up to adjust it.
I got a little wet thinking about him sitting there watching me, also a bit embarrassed, but figured I was in so deep already, why not continue?
I then unbuttoned my blouse and slid it off, thankful I had matched my bra to my panties that morning, it was red with a little lace over the cups. I slid the straps over each shoulder and let the bra drop to the floor. 
Out of the corner of my eye I saw him sit up a little taller and cross his legs differently. At that point, I decided not to look anymore. I decided that, if he was watching, it was the best show of his life, if not, it was one of the hottest of mine anyway.
I tried on one outfit after another, they were all very good. I imagined he was watching my every move.
Sometimes I would bend over in a very seductive pose, pretending to be adjusting something. I let my hands slowly slide over my soft skin as I took one off, as I did, I turned with my tight springy ass to the mirror and bent over completely, pretending to be fixing my sock before trying on a new outfit. What a thrill! I imagined his pants growing larger and his wife trying to get his attention to ask if he liked something and him trying to hide his bulge. Thinking about it, I realized I was getting wet and slid my hand down into my panties to lightly rub my clit; quickly licking my fingers to sample how lovely I tasted. I knew he would love that!
I tried on a couple more outfits, careful to exaggerate my sexiness all the while.
Finally finished, I redressed. 
Forming a plan to walk out and away without acknowledging him, I gathered all my items and pushed the curtain fully open. I placed my unwanted items on the rack and then lowered my eyes and gathered myself to walk straight by when I noticed the man was no longer there.

My eyes stopped on a pair of black patent leather heels and I felt my heart skip a beat.


Startled, my eyes followed the curve of a set of amazingly delicious looking legs topped by a very short mini skirt. Her hands were in her lap and she appeared to be readjusting her panties.
Caught off guard, I froze as I locked eyes with the amazingly gorgeous woman with large green eyes, long black hair and full red lips.
She smiled at me and then brought her fingers from her panties up to her mouth and licked them sweetly.
Shocked, I gave her my best smile, and started to walk towards her.
Then I tripped over my feet, stumbled over the clothes in my hand that I happened to be awkwardly dragging (stupid!stupid!stupid!) and dropped my items. Mortified, I turned on my heels and quickly left the store. 
Looking back, maybe I should have grabbed a new outfit and asked if she would help me try it on.... I am such an idiot!
Maybe next time.

2 comments:

  1. Next time? Now don't forget to check in which cycle u r at that time (grin).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like she could be your twin! Very hot story, I often wonder if any women ever get turned on while trying on clothes, now I know there is at least one or two of you out there!

    ReplyDelete