Friday, December 3

Toys!

The other day I was surfing the web and came across a great site on being a dominatrix and how to train your slave. Cool site, but this is about something else.
While reading, I happened upon another site talking about toys, in particular strap-ons, and stories about using them, also ratings on the best ones.That's when I remembered that I hadn't looked in my box of toys for some time. I couldn't remember what-all I had in there, but, as I recalled, I only had one strap-on and it was fairly low quality. Reading the stories reminded me how much I absolutely love being with another woman and inspired me to search for a better one that I wouldn't be abhorred to suggest using on someone.
After a lot of comparison shopping, I decided the best way to go is with a harness and I found a couple that looked amazing. I googled them both and came up with at least 170 positive reviews on one in particular.
The SpareParts Joque Harness in red. Which actually happens to be for sale on Amazon (Wow! You really Can get everything there these days)! It was about $40 more than I really hoped to spend, but the fact that it is so versatile makes it a toy I should never have to replace.
I love that you can put just about any dildo into this and it will suddenly be your new member. It was nice that I actually already have 3 dildos that will fit, including a double that is able to be inside of me while doing her and no one has to hold on!
Hooray for great purchases! Now I just have to find a fun new friend to try it on.

1 comment: