Sunday, May 30

Dirty Girl

I had a dream similar to this today. I went in the bathroom to shower before bed only to find a very muddy, filthy dirty foreign chick looking for some help to wash off all the dirt from working at a car wash that day. I was more than happy to help, also used my fingers and tongue to get some the difficult to reach places...

This is the best time of the year for me because, when the weather gets hot, the clothes come off. There are half-naked chicks everywhere... including me. At night, the wet dreams take over and my sex life is better than ever. Ok, so maybe not my real sex life, but it's definitely inspiring me to be more bold in the real world. So, if a dream is a wish your heart makes, I guess that makes me lucky. My wishes often come true. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment