Monday, May 24

Driving Miss Dildo

Ok, so it's a vibrator, but that didnt sound as clever in the title, lol.
I drive to a client's house every other week that is about 40 minutes away. It is such a boring drive and usually involves a lot of traffic. About a month ago, I happened to grab a small vibrator (camouflaged to look like a nutcracker, funny enough) and bring it along for the drive.
Wow! Talk about an improvement in the enjoyment of my trip! The thing is so small that I can't really actually get myself to orgasm, but it is just powerful enough to taunt me into thinking I might be able to if Im really lucky. The last two times I have driven down there I have used the thing all the way there. Once or twice getting to the point where I just about get a major thrill. Then all the traffic in front of me stops and I am forced to repostition and lose my angle.
I think I have become addicted to this very thrilling yet dangerous game. It's fun to be out in public using a vibrator, its also cool to be close to orgasm in my car and the guy next to me has no clue. I also find it halarious to put the little nutcracker on my dashboard when I get out and imagine what people must think when they see it. I wonder if anyone thinks it might be a vibrator? The dangerous part is that, the times when I get very close to orgasm, I am much slower at reacting to traffic, putting on my brake, or even looking where I am going.
Like I said, though, makes for a much more interesting trip.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bossy - this story makes me jealous. I guy could get arrested for something like that , but a chick is just a "slut" if she gets caught playing with herself driving down the road. I'm not complaining about women being sexual in public cause no one gets more turned on by it than me - I'm just saying...
    andy

    ReplyDelete