Tuesday, May 18

Boss Lady has her way

Poetic yearning on a mundane Tuesday.
I crave danger today. I want to do something that could get me in trouble if I were discovered. I want to fuck someone for money in an alley.
I fantasize about fucking men because men are weak, easy to boss around, slaves to sex and the female body. I can get a man to do anything I want because I'm sexy, powerful, bossy and tempting. I prefer to fuck women in real life, but that is because women are sexy, have strong scents, curves to run my lips along. The moan of a woman arouses me all on it's own. I also respect women.
In my fantasy: I make plans with a previous client of mine to meet behind the building where he works. I show up a bit late so he has time to sweat about getting caught and wonder if Im even going to show up. Im dressed to kill but not in the way you might expect. Im wearing a women's business white button-up blouse, a black knee-length pencil skirt, black heels a tad higher than modest, glasses, and hair in a tight bun. This client likes to fantasize that he's fucking his boss... I enjoy the role because I have come to discover that he likes something different than he originally told me he wanted. It entertains me that men are all so similar.
He wants to ravage his boss. He wants to grab her hair and make her cry "I want you in me, please fuck me". He wants to mess her pretty outfits up and dominate her. But, though he says that is what he wants, it always plays out differently:
Pretty Boss Lady shows up and asks him where those reports are, why isn't he getting them out faster, how come hes such a lazy fuck? He snivels that they will be soon and so sorry... blah, blah, blah. Boss Lady threatens to formally discipline him if he does not pick up his work habits and moves very close to him, so close he can see her nipples poke through her blouse. He realizes she's turned on and grabs her by the shoulders to kiss her. She is shocked. He tears off her jacket and dislodges a few hair pins. She is frozen, unable to speak for once. He pops open her blouse and grabs a bare breast in his hand thinking to himself "why have I never done this before?".
Suddenly she recovers her senses and slaps him in the face. She looks flushed, she's breathing hard, she is shocked he has treated her this way, she appears angry to him... he suddenly loses his gut and feels guilty. He tries to apologize and help her fix her shirt as a crude smile replaces the look of aroused shock on her face. She then realizes he doesn't have the balls to go through with it and she has a cruel plan of her own in mind. She pushes him against the brick wall. The alley has started to get dark and she spots a more open area by the large trash bins several feet away. Turning him to face the wall, she tears the blue plaid tie from his collar and uses it to bind his hands behind his back. "You never do anything right" she hisses in his ear. "Now I'm going to show you how The Boss treats insubordinate little weasels like you".

This is the part where Boss Lady always puts him in his place, removes his shirt, bites his chest in several places, beats him with his belt, forces him to eat her pussy by sitting him on the ground, hands tied, and pushing her naked crotch into his face. She has her way with him, humiliates him, sometimes fucks him with a toy she has brought along while forcing him to stroke his own dick. Usually she spanks him and makes him tell her how much he likes it until he comes on the ground. Then she ridicules him for wasting his cum, how she would have let him fuck her if he had just lasted a little longer, laughs at how worthless he his. Steals the money he owes her from his wallet and leaves.

I'm her today, in my head at least. Now I need to clean up.

No comments:

Post a Comment