Monday, May 17

Bisexual and Horny

Being bi it seems I am always horny. Maybe it's wrong to assume I am horny because Im bi, maybe Im bi because Im so horny and I want to have as many options as possible. Also likely that, being an exhibitionist, I'm horny because any and all attention turns me on. Look at me!

But only look if I want you to look, otherwise, mind your own business. I like to have control.

My theory is this, its because I am actually shy. Shocker, I know. But it makes perfect sense. I am afraid that people will see me as something I am not or think things about me I dont want them to think. Therefore, I make a scene using a specific attraction to focus everyone's thoughts on that and then they wont think things I dont want them to think. This has 'control issues' written all over it.

Sometimes I take control because I feel like I am the only one that can actually get something done right. Often, when I do let others take over, I am proven correct and all the plans fall through the cracks or we end up doing nothing because no one took over. Thus, its me, its always me.

An example of taking control and getting what I wanted:

This past weekend I was all hot and bothered. Horny to the point that I decided to cut to the chase and invite a girl over that I know is 100% easy. Sorry, but chicks are fickle, flighty, annoying, moody, and indecisive. I just wanted to dress up like a slut, go out to a club, dance like a super star, have a bunch of guys try to pick me up, and then walk out with a girl that everyone knew (or suspected) I was gonna go home and fuck. No drama, just fun (for me) and sex.

Crazy enough, my "100%" girl almost went home with someone else!

MY guy.

Not the one I intended to keep, just the one that I had purposely baited (because he was one of the hottest there, also clean looking, gentlemanly, well-built, and obviously desired by others). So I flirted and taunted until he finally cant stand it and drops present company to come out and dance with me. Hooray for me, I win. He was amusing, tempting and fun. I probably would have taken him home in another scenario, but not this one. I was here with a particular mission and that involved baiting a good fish, catching him, flaunting my catch, and then going home with a chick. Messed up, yes Im sure you think so, but MY desire, and therefore done.

Anyway, it's 1:15am, knowing last call will happen soon, I realize my list is complete. Hook, line, sinker, I tell him thanks but no thanks, Im heading upstairs for a smoke, don't follow me, here's my friend you can dance with until Im ready to leave. I see the very obvious look of disappointment (especially upon seeing my consolation prize of a friend). An extra secret thrill of satisfaction goes through me knowing that he really thought he'd been lucky enough to make such a catch. I head upstairs.

Eventually I came down to grab my girl, and he (being as smart as I would have expected) has turned full sights on the obvious lay I've thrown at him. She is head over heels for him and wants to stay and dance because "he really likes me, this might be the one".

Ugh!

Thats ok, problem dealt with. I say "Ok, have fun! Im gone"

I get in the car, slam the door, start the engine. Never looking back. Then I hear the backseat car door open and close and a smile flickers on my face.

Dont feel bad for her though. She got a night of sex unlike most she ever gets ...

and I even let her do my man.

1 comment: