Monday, May 17

Emotions

I love to show off, love the thrill of all eyes in the room on me, and am unusually aggressive, loud and bossy. I would love to change the aggressive, loud parts about myself because it tends to scare the more timid and mild mannered souls away, but, no matter how I think about it, I cant seem to change it.
I thrive on emotion, feelings, raw reality. Even when something or someone bad occurs, I find it thrilling because emotions are strong at those times. Hate, anger, offense? They are emotions worth feeling at some time or another. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy love, lust, delight, joy ... whatever it may be as long as it comes Strong. I don't believe in right and wrong though. I don't believe in bad and good in the sense of sinning vs holy. Yin and Yang, yes, but only in the eye of the beholder at a specific moment in time. Perspective is huge and environment changes perspective constantly. Relative to what a person wants, needs, hopes for or desires to achieve; bad or good happens.What was considered "black" in the past may today not be so black, for that matter, black may be my favorite color today which makes white "bad".
Whats my point?
Maybe that I think life should be viewed as an opportunity. Experiences should be studied and examined for lessons rather than thrown on a scale of good vs bad and used to decide how prosperous we are.
Live, be alive! What are You feeling right now? Sad can be thrilling, lonely can be provocative, bored can be enlightening, tired can be a vacation. Embrace what is yours, claim it.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, very nice blog! You are a much different kind of woman than I am.... one that I could see dominating me, actually. ;) I love your writing style! Hope to hear more from you. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Butterfly. I am working on my writing style but I am often impressed when I reread something and discover it to be good. I hope you are not too surprised to find out how twisted I really am :)

    ReplyDelete